The SAP AG architecture has also facilitated the extension of service oriented business processes of an organization through mobile devices within and outside the boundaries of the organization. The composite feature of this new business module called xApps increases the productivity of the organization by its fast operating features that facilitates on time delivery of work. Added with the Netweaver mobile, the customization of the applications becomes easy providing enough flexibility to the organization that helps in extension of the business beyond its boundaries.
Along with the development and modification of the mobile applications, it helps in its proper deployment according to the business needs supporting a number of mobile devices and running huge databases with due alignment.
1. The mobile infrastructure has Netweaver features connected to the mobile solution that helps in integrating data from SAP and non-SAP sources.
2. Due to the local runtime provided by the SAP Netweaver on the mobile device, the workers can carry out with their job when connected with the server or in offline state.
3. The data synchronization and data replication features of the mobile infrastructure enable the user to use the data in various applications like CRM and in Mobile Asset Management.
4. It is supported by the software like Java and XML and due to the open end architecture system it can work beyond the mobile and other network connections.
5. Different SAP Netweaver Technologies can be connected to the mobile applications like the SAP console where the GUI screens are converted into character based screens. Besides the deployment of Radio Frequency transaction of the SAP console it helps in the management of the warehouse, resources, transactions and other tasks.
6. The ability to customize the mobile solutions helps in integrating to the SAP business suite. Due to the easy access of information of the workers it reflects a marked development in the efficiency of the sales professionals, retail clerks, service technicians and delivery staff.
7. The marketing executives can access the features of sales promotion or market feedback instantly irrespective of the location.
8. It provides hassle free payments to the delivery workers enabling them in upgrading the inventories to maintain a balance between the product flow and the cash flow.
9. With the help of xApp Mobile Direct Store Delivery the employees are able to process the invoice, receive orders and at the same time manage the stock.
1. The SAP mobile service adds flexibility in the business, improves the visibility and effective control and the execution of the vital corporate strategies.
2. The accumulation and the proper analyzing ability of information improve the overall business performance providing the proper insight to go for the desired changes.